General Terms and Conditions
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet store https://www.snus-shop.at.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Snus Shop e.U.
Schörflinger Straße 16
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Checking the information in the shopping cart
3) Betätigung des Buttons „Weiter zur Kasse“ oder “Kasse”
4) Fill in invoice details and select payment method.
5) Re-checking or correction of the respective entered data.
6) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "Buy now".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet store : We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also see the GTC at any time at https://snus-shop.at/agb/ . For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment of all payment methods specified by us
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§4 Delivery(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Reservation of ownership
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.